|Diameter||0.71 mm - 2.25 mm."|
|Dia (mm)||"Copper Conductivity (%)"||"DC Resistance at 20°C 1 (Ohm/Km)"|
|Diameter||0.12 mm - 2.05 mm"|
|USES||The primary applications of this conductor revolve around weight reduction requirements. These applications include high-quality coils, such as the voice coils in headphones, or portable loud speakers; high frequency coaxial applications; such as RF antennas; CATV distribution cables; and power cables. CCAM is also being used in electrical wiring for buildings. The copper/aluminium construction was adopted to avoid some of the problems with aluminium wire, yet retain some of the cost advantage.|
CCAM became extremely popular in emerging markets as a cheap replacement for copper category 5e twisted pair cables.
Copper Coated Steel Wire, commonly abbreviated as CCS is an electrical conductor composed clan inner mild steel core wire and outer copper coating.
1. High intensity: is 2 times than pure copper wire that is if the tensile strength. of pure copper wire is about 215 to 265, then CCS can reach 430 to 530.
2. Light weight: lighter 13% than pure copper wire. Under the same wire size and weight, its length is 1.13 times than that of pure copper wire. So buying 1 ton. CCS wire is the same as buying 1.13 tons’ pure copper wire.
3. Saving cost: CCS wire price is just 35% of that of pure copper wire and its appearance quality is the same with pure copper wire.
4. Reducing greatly the production cost while guaranteeing the same quality as well as pure copper wire.
• Good corrosion resistance of copper
• High tensile strength of steel
• Much lower impedance at high frequencies than that of steel wire alone
1. lnner conductor ofterminal CATVcoaxialcable
2. Conductive cord of user communication cable for double conductor telephones.
3. Pluginsfor electronic components.
4. Conductive cord of field wires.
5. Overhead system for power transmission and telephone lines.
6. Overhead-contact systems for railway and Light Rail Transit.
7. Braided shield wire of power cable.
8. Earthing pole for electrical power industry.
We will contact you soon !
(Deputy General Manager)
Bansal Wire Industries Limited
Loni Industrial Area, Ghaziabad,